Colloidal silver with 25ppm ideal for dogs and cats
Silver has been used for centuries for hygiene purposes such as disinfection, cleaning, wound healing and inflammation. The ancient Egyptians already knew the power of silver and in the Middle Ages the nobility drank from silver cups not only as a status symbol. Colloidal silver is an ideal remedy for dogs and cats in particular, as it does not burn and can simply be sprayed on. It is easy to use and works reliably. Colloidal silver can be added to drinking water or feed as well as applied externally. Spray several times a day on areas to be treated, wounds and inflammation. It is ideal for use on small wounds on paws and between the claws. Colloidal silver is also harmless in the vicinity of the eyes and ears, However, please do not spray on open eyes! For use on the eyes and ears, it is best to use our product in the dropper bottle as eye drops or ear drops.
What exactly does Colloidal Silver 25ppm contain for your dog, cat or other pet?
Colloidal silver are the smallest pieces of silver in water that has been distilled several times, also known as silver colloids. Our colloidal silver is made from distilled water by electrolysis to ensure that it contains no other substances apart from water. Other substances such as sodium, calcium or magnesium could combine with the silver and render it ineffective or create unfavorable chemical compounds. Distilled water is pure H2O that contains no minerals, ions, and impurities typically found in tap, bottled, or spring water. Therefore, always buy only distilled AND purified water colloidal silver for you and your pet.
What does 25ppm in colloidal silver mean for dogs and cats?
The specification 25 ppm refers to how many silver particles (ppm = parts per million) are contained in the purified water. More particles are not always automatically better, it depends on the size of the particles. Of course, large particles can’t work as well as small ones because they can’t stick to wounds, skin, and inflamed areas as well. So when buying colloidal silver or gold, always pay attention to the quality of manufacture and not to the ppm specification. A 1,000ppm product can have much worse efficacy than a well made 10ppm product. For the same reason, higher concentrations cannot be diluted with water to lower concentrations.
How is colloidal silver dosed and used in dogs and cats?
Colloidal silver is safe to use with no restrictions on frequency or duration. It can be administered orally as well as topically, i.e. applied externally. Colloidal silver in particular is very well suited for your dog or cat for external use because it is harmless, even if it is licked off. In pets, colloidal silver is most commonly used externally. It is suitable both for cleaning wounds and irritated areas and for preventing small abrasions from becoming infected – eg between the paws. The spray bottle is ideal for applying colloidal silver to places that are difficult to reach, such as between the claws, on the ears or between the teeth. In this place you can very well put a dose of colloidal silver, which is then distributed. Colloidal silver is also harmless in the vicinity of the eyes and ears. For the eyes, the small dropper bottle is ideal for cleaning, disinfecting and treating inflammation. The small dropper bottle for the eye drops and ear drops and the spray bottle for treating wounds can be refilled from the larger containers at any time. Colloidal silver can also be applied to large areas using a soaked cotton swab or as a moist bandage. the The small dropper bottle for the eye drops and ear drops and the spray bottle for treating wounds can be refilled from the larger containers at any time. Colloidal silver can also be applied to large areas using a soaked cotton swab or as a moist bandage. the The small dropper bottle for the eye drops and ear drops and the spray bottle for treating wounds can be refilled from the larger containers at any time. Colloidal silver can also be applied to large areas using a soaked cotton swab or as a moist bandage. External application is usually carried out in:
- Specific and non-specific skin problems, itching and coat problems
- bite & cut injuries
- Yeast fungi such as Candida
- other fungi
- mites (including ear mites)
- Parasite infestation
- open wounds
- poorly healing wounds or scabs
- External inflammations such as eye inflammation, ear inflammation, gum inflammation (gingivitis)
The dosage depends mainly on the size of the animal or the surface to be treated. Since the silver cannot be overdosed, please use liberally according to your feeling.
Oral administration directly or with the feed is usually used for the following problems:
- Internal parasites such as giardia
- gut bacteria
- Lyme disease
- Internal inflammations such as intestinal inflammation, cystitis
- Inhalation for colds, sneezing and cat colds, allergies, asthma
- bacteria such as clostridia
- Viruses such as calicivirus
The dosage of colloidal silver for your dog or cat with 25 ppm colloidal silver depends on the type and severity of the problem as well as the individual body weight. The optimal dose is always spread over the day, preferably in 3 doses. However, if three doses are too stressful for the animal, one dose a day is fine too. You calculate with 0.5 ml per kg of animal weight, so a cat weighing 3 kg would receive a daily dose of 1.5 ml, a dog weighing 20 kg would receive a daily dose of 10 ml. In acute and serious cases, the dose is doubled, even tripling it would be bearable.
What do I have to consider when storing colloidal silver for dogs and cats?
Please store colloidal silver at room temperature in the amber, light-protected apothecary bottle. Temperatures below freezing and temperatures that are too warm (above 25 degrees) can cause the individual particles to bond, the liquid becomes cloudy or changes color. All electromagnetic radiation leads to a subsequent change in silver solutions. Therefore, do not store electrolytically produced silver water in the vicinity of electromagnetic fields such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, loudspeakers or televisions. Otherwise, due to the electromagnetic waves of the electronic devices, the particles can combine and the effect of the larger particles described above arises. This can happen, for example, when it freezes or is very hot (> 25 degrees)
What are the benefits of Colloidal Silver 25ppm for my dog or cat?
- Our product always comes in the amber glass bottle with high quality colloidal silver 25ppm, safe and protected from light.
- Colloidal silver is of high quality and is made from purified, distilled water and silver electrolysis.
- Without preservatives, colorings or other additives.
- Ready-to-use liquid, does not need to be diluted or mixed.
- Safe to use several times a day, simply spray on, apply, drip or add as fresh as possible to the drinking water or food (do not leave it standing longer, as the water and food react with the silver and thereby lose its effectiveness.)
- Also very suitable for cleaning eyes and ears as eye drops or ear drops.
- Suitable for all animals.
- Original brand quality
- Produced in Cyprus
Our colloidal silver is available in different versions so that you have the best possible application for your purpose:
- As a travel / emergency set for on the go in the 50 ml spray bottle + 10 ml dropper bottle. The small amounts are ideal for spraying and dripping or for on the go if you only have to spray or drip occasionally or with small animals (rodents such as rabbits, hares, guinea pigs and mice or birds such as canaries, budgerigars or chickens).
- As a 200 ml bottle with a spray bottle, ideal for frequent use and practical use of the spray bottle.
- As a 500 ml bottle with dosing cup for refilling, for large areas or for frequent inhalation.